Face mounting on plexiglass is where the photograph is mounted directly onto plexi using an optically clear adhesive. The photograph is backed with Sintra board. A wooden brace or cleat is then mounted on the back for hanging and giving a floating effect to the piece.
If you're looking for a contemporary way to display your favorite photograph or fine art print in Miami, FL without the distraction or additional cost of a frame, then plexiglass face mounting is a method to consider. When your beautiful Giclée paper print is enclosed between a sheet of high quality acrylic glass and an aluminum Di Bond panel, the result is an uninterrupted, vividly modern display that highlights both the image and your wall.
- Face mount acrylic photo prints
- Clean modern look to any space
- Uses: Indoor/outdoor, retail, home or office
- Superior looking wall graphics
- Face mounting on 3mm and 6mm plexiglass
- Polished edges to enhance the side profile of plexiglass
- Optional wood hanging cleat frame mount system
- Optional aluminum back frame mount hanging system
- Custom size plexiglass available for face mount printing
- Unparalleled color and clarity