About Our Face Mounting in Miami, Fl
What is Face mounting?
Face mounting on plexiglass is where the photograph is mounted directly onto plexi using an optically clear adhesive. The photograph is backed with Sintra board. A wooden brace or cleat is then mounted on the back for hanging and giving a floating effect to the piece.
The plexi is available with a regular or polished edge and in an assortment of sizes.
If you're looking for a contemporary way to display your favorite photograph or fine art print in Miami, FL without the distraction or additional cost of a frame, then plexiglass face mounting is a method to consider. When your beautiful Giclée paper print is enclosed between a sheet of high quality acrylic glass and an aluminum Di Bond panel, the result is an uninterrupted, vividly modern display that highlights both the image and your wall.
Features & Benefits of Plexi Glass Face Mounting in Miami
- Face mount acrylic photo prints
- Clean modern look to any space
- Uses: Indoor/outdoor, retail, home or office
- Superior looking wall graphics
- Face mounting on 3mm and 6mm plexiglass
- Polished edges to enhance the side profile of plexiglass
- Optional wood hanging cleat frame mount system
- Optional aluminum back frame mount hanging system
- Custom size plexiglass available for face mount printing
- Unparalleled color and clarity